Abby Drinkard – A true Pacific Northwest girl grew up in Spokane, Washington. She then spent 12 years in Boise, ID where she enjoyed a career as a ballet dancer and received her B.S. in athletic training. While working as a physical therapy assistant and a personal-fitness trainer, she completed her first level of Reiki, a Japanese hands-on healing art. It quickly became obvious that her future pursuit of medicine needed to embody the whole person treating emotional and spiritual as well as the physical. This decision brought her to Portland where she completed her master’s degree in acupuncture and Oriental medicine. Abby artfully blends her understanding of body mechanics with that of Chinese medicine providing healing techniques that address body, mind and spirit. In addition to acupuncture, Abby also teaches ballet at Westside Dance Academy in Tigard.
Abby’s patients have benefited from acupuncture treatments for many common disorders including:
- Female and Male Infertility
- Stress-related issues- headache, Migraine Headache, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, insomnia, lack of energy and motivation.
- Musculoskeletal pain- sports, overuse and motor vehicle injuries. acute and chronic pain
Marianna Dubova - was born in St. Petersburg, Russia. She received her nursing degree in 1987 and continued her medical studies at St. Petersburg Medical School for 3 years prior to moving to the United States in 1992. She became a U.S. citizen in 1998. Marianna received her master’s degree in acupuncture and Oriental medicine from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine. She combines her Western medical background with her knowledge of Eastern medicine to provide a better and more balanced healthcare, encouraging the best of both medical worlds.
Marianna’s clinical experience has lead her to develop a passion for treating many conditions including:
- Pain management and sports injuries.
- Women’s Health Issues-Fertility, Menopause, Menstrual disorders and Uterine Fibroids
- Mental emotional conditions-stress, anxiety, depression and insomnia
- Migraines and Headaches